City of Gilmore City has launched a new online billing and payment service called FrontDesk.
This will offer you greater flexibility to view and pay your utility bills online. In addition, you will
have options to enroll in AutoPay and receive electronic notifications.
With FrontDesk, can you look forward to being able to:
● Pay your utility bills any time with this easy-to-use online portal.
● 24/7 access to your account including utility usage, tracking multiple accounts, and
submitting service requests Manage your account and view usage and payment history.
● Enroll in AutoPay with a credit card, debit card, or ACH information to avoid late or
● Get emails or texts from us when your bill is ready, when a payment is scheduled, and
● Update your notification settings so you can receive other important messages and
notifications from us
● Fill out and submit forms directly online and pay associated fees. Our staff will review
and process the forms – no more paper required!
● Easy access to Public Notices and answers to Frequently Asked Questions so you can
see important city-related information in one place.
● Review Meeting Agendas and Minutes.
● Use Citizen Requests to submit requests directly to the necessary government officials
with a few clicks of a mouse or taps on a smartphone.
Sign up today by going to: https://gilmorecityia.frontdeskgworks.com/
For signing up for Auto Pay there is no fee!
City of Gilmore City